Balance Sheet and Capital Specialist #180487
Your field of responsibility
In this key position within our Capital & Liquidity Management team you will lead initiatives and act as a subject matter expert on capital optimization topics. In this dynamic area, your responsibility will be further on performing ad-hoc tasks e.g. profitability analysis, guiding origination for an efficient use of our balance sheet and drive on your own projects in the field of capital optimization. You will be an enabler to our wealth management business, play an active role in intra- and cross divisional projects. Besides the day-to-day analytical and project work, you will get exposure to latest regulatory developments (e.g. BIS and FINMA regulations) and excellent networking opportunities and collaborate with different functions across the Front, Risk and Finance units of the firm as well as with senior management.
Your future colleagues
We’re a highly dynamic team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. We highly value close collaboration amongst our team members, put an emphasis on attention to detail and facilitate an open communication across line management and within team. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We’re looking for a person that strengthens our team by providing strong analytical capabilities with respective technical skills and having gained already hands-on experience in related fields.
- University degree (preferably in Finance/Banking or Economics) or equivalent
- Several years of experience within banking in the field of Capital Management, Risk or Regulatory functions
- You combine project management capabilities and experience in Finance, Credit Portfolio Management, Risk, or Regulatory functions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to foster consensus in decisional processes, also for challenging and complex initiatives
- You describe yourself as a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- You possess a proven analytical and conceptual skillset and very good knowledge of MS office tools (Excel, Power Point);Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. Tableau or PowerBI) or Databases (e.g. Access, SQL) are an additional asset
- Experience with programing languages (e.g. R, Python, Matlab) for advanced data analytics would be considered as strong advantage
- You speak English fluently, German language skills are considered an asset
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. M. Lillywhite would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.