Junior Consultant in FAIT, Consulting Services
Junior Consultant in FAIT, Consulting Services
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As an IT consulting professional, you will help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you will deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations. As organizations look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we will work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you will need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else.
You will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at a junior level within the practice and the firm. Engagements focus on the assessment and/or evaluation of IT systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks. Engagements may be either assurance and/or risk consulting in nature and vary considerably in size and complexity. All our IT Risk & Assurance services are designed for the dual purpose of strengthening internal controls and, in so doing, helping to improve IT and business performance.
Your key responsibilities
As an Intern within IT Risk Assurance team, you will participate in performing procedures focusing on complex and specialized issues. You will work with the team that creates plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and addresses the risks inherent in the engagement.
Skills and attributes for success
- Participating in the audit of information systems as part of financial audit;
- Participating in different IT Consulting projects including IT audit, risk assessment, IT transformation
- Collaboration with members of the engagement team, using current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
- Contributing to the growth of the practice and build your professional brand.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A recognized university degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Information Security, Applied Mathematics and Cybernetics
- Knowledge in information security methodologies and practices, IT audit, database programming language (Oracle, SQL and etc.),
- More than one year of work experience in IT audit, programming, database/operation system administration would be a plus
- Candidates must be willing and committed to improve their IT knowledge and pursue related professional designates (e.g. ITIL, CISA, CISSP, etc.) in future
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, Russian and Azerbaijani languages.
Ideally, you will also have
- Good English (verbal/writing)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Availability for overtime work and tough deadlines
- Ability to travel
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, a minimum of three weeks of vacation, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.EY | Building a better working world EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
The deadline for submission of applications is June 1, 2022.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.