Custody Client Services, Officer
Who we are looking for
This is a Custody Client-facing role managing multiple customer relationships. The role requires understanding of Custody services and platforms to manage extensive customer interaction and internal interaction across support functions to enhance the State Street client experience. Ability to solve complex/multi-discipline business and relationship queries and support of a variety of client business management responsibilities.
Why this role is important to us
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Officer you will
- Manage, control and direct the operations of assigned custody group in tandem with your AVP
- Develop, engage and retain an industry leading workforce using the relevant HR Tools and other available resources.
- Create an environment for continuous team review and peer group collaboration to identify process improvement opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, internally and externally and maintains an understanding of client SLA provisions and relevant KPIs to ensure delivery of the highest quality of client services, executing Client Relationship Manager responsibilities as required
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations; generates possible solutions, assesses each using standard procedures and makes a sound decision
- Encourage innovative approach from team and foster environment of positive attitude towards change and improvement
- Ensure that appropriate SLA's in place with internal departments and other delegates and actively manage their service delivery to ensure that all specified deadlines and key performance indicators are met as required
- Manage the take on of new business and in particular work closely with other internal areas in modeling for new client types and structures.
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence and role model Ethical behavior and decision making as part of our Way Ahead foundation
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet varying deadlines and work volumes
- Strong management skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong project management skills or experience
- Confident in making decisions autonomously and taking initiative
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Business / Financial Services or related
- Experience at managerial level
- Experience within custody operations
- Client Service experience preferred
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.