Senior Finance Controller, AMP
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big!
Services and Infrastructure Finance is seeking an experienced finance professional with a global approach to support its international finance operations around our Apple Media Products (AMP) Business.
The Apple Media Products global team is one of the most exciting examples of Apple’s long-held passion for combining art and technology! These are the people who power the App Store, Apple TV, Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, Fitness+ and Apple Books.
You will manage cost reporting, analytics and forecasting for our global services business in accordance with Apple’s finance policies. This role will regularly partner with global business and support teams to drive business growth and expansion. The role based from Cork, Ireland will report to the Director of Services with a dotted line to the WW Services Finance Controller.
- Razor-sharp financial analytical skills. Must have the ability to evaluate, analyse and present data to executive level
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to create positive relationships with business partners in diverse geographical locations
- Strong business acumen with a high interest in Apple products, services and the Apple ecosystem
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and problem-solving skills in a changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently as well as lead a strong team of analysts
- Proven success setting direction for process and/or tool improvements to support team objectives
- Excellent prioritisation skills and detailed oriented when needed
- Lead, manage, mentor and develop a team of highly qualified analysts providing financial planning, analysis and forecasting for content, marketing and business development programs relating to Apple Media Services (“AMP”)
- Escalations support for Services finance operations including purchase-to-pay and order-to-cash activities involving close partnership with the Global Business Services (GBS) function
- Controlling activities for AMP, Payments and Ad Platform activities to ensure compliance with Apple finance policies
- Contract review to ensure adherence to finance policy and approved pricing frameworks
- Partnering with tax, legal, privacy and government affairs to support compliance with local regulatory requirements worldwide
- Management of the financial close activities, including accruals, reporting, variance analysis and financial statement review
- Project support for international expansion and compliance activities
- Be a champion of process simplification targeting solutions to streamline financial tasks and operations
- Act as a central finance contact for the international Services organization closely coordinating with US finance teams as required. Building strong partnerships with the business teams to understand the “Voice of the Customer”
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or other quantitative field. Qualified Accountant
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.