Accounts & Audit Semi- Senior
- Review /finalise statutory accounts for submission to Companies’ House and HMRC
- On-line VAT and CT filing
- Review VAT returns
- Communication with clients as necessary
- Update client files, checklists, records and procedures
- Financial analyses, planning and financial modelling
- Registered ACCA/ Student with 2 years’ experience
- Educated up to degree level or CTS
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends
- Sector experience
- SME client experience.
- Strong client service focus.
- Strong analytical, project management skills
- Good Excel and modelling skills
- Friendly outgoing person who is keen to learn and take on more responsibility as the practice grows,
- Knowledge of Xero accounting software preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and (internal and external) client-facing skills
Strong influencing and persuasion skills