Consultant Business Tax
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us starts within the Global Business Tax team as a Senior Business Tax Consultant.
What do your daily activities look like?
- As a senior consultant you will assist and advise clients regarding corporate tax matters, both national and international, working closely and building excellent relationships with them;
- You will be responsible for handling a varied portfolio of client assignments, participating in client meetings, and developing your relationships with your clients;
- You will be identifying new business opportunities and recommending appropriate solutions to your manager;
- You will be involved in coaching and supervising junior team members, playing an important role in the further development of the practice.
Let’s talk about you
- You have a university degree in a business-related discipline such as law or economics, or a comparable background. A post-graduate qualification in tax law is a true asset;
- You are able to communicate fluently in Dutch or French and English;
- You have gained 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position (in a consulting or a law firm, at the Tax Authorities, etc.), where you demonstrated technical abilities and business skills;
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills and are willing to invest yourself in a challenging work environment;
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
To assist our clients in dealing with the intricacies of tax, our Business tax team based in Brussels proposes the services of a multi-disciplinary team of specialists (lawyers, economists, accountants, IT-specialist, project managers), who are highly experienced. This experience spans assisting companies with corporate tax compliance, dealing with the complexities of local regulations and procedures – such as communicating with local tax authorities, setting up new registrations and filing returns.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.