Senior Associate - Service Management
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
Be at the forefront of designing and delivering our managed services vision through effective governance and supported by the latest technologies in an agile working environment. Huge opportunity to enhance your service strategy, design, transition and operation skills working alongside product engineering teams globally.
You will be a part of the pioneer team to set up a managed services hub in Malaysia supporting our global product delivery teams
You’ll be responsible for designing and delivering our managed services vision through effective governance (based on ITIL framework) and supported by the latest technologies in an agile working environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to enhance their service strategy, design, transition and operation skills working alongside product engineering teams globally.
- Design, build and maintain a “fit for purpose” managed services capability that is aligned to product demand/delivery strategy and plans.
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and instill a high performance culture with focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving issues/requests.
- Establish service delivery governance and ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements.
- Support the development and maturity of ITIL processes (i.e. Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations).
- Ensure new or enhanced services are clearly defined, well engineered, tested and thoughtfully deployed into production with minimum disruption.
- Promote and develop continual service improvement through the effective use of metrics and key performance indicators.
- Accountable for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, driving service quality improvements and feedback to product development teams.
- Providing accurate and regular reports to the management on performance of service delivery areas.
- Effective communication to customers on service/product (e.g. service downtime, product upgrades, maintenance windows etc.).
- Ensure prompt escalation and coordination of problem resolution with designated resolvers for critical incidents.
- Facilitate periodic community calls with relevant product and service delivery teams as part of service quality improvement.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science from a recognised university.
- ITIL certification is a must.
- Previous experience working in an application based support team in a managed service environment.
- 3 - 5 years experience as a service delivery manager/technical account manager.
- Familiarity with the ServiceNow platform will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated innovative thinking, problem solving, planning and implementation skills.
- Effective cross-functional IT skills and experience working collaboratively with global teams (e.g. service delivery, product engineering).
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate in English (both oral and written)
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills, ability to build trust as well as excellent organisational and persuasion skills.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with verbal and written communications.
- Ability to adapt to changing environmental conditions, drive strategy and implement change.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.