Tax Consultant - Graduate Program
Tax affects every aspect of our lives and laws are always changing.Our tax professionals help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, planning, working with direct, indirect tax, business tax, international tax,& transfer pricing projects. You'll work with clients ranging from inspiring entrepreneurs to long-established worldwide organizations, so you will learn all about tax and acquire business skills to advance your career.
You’ll work closely with colleagues across borders, using EY tools and networks to solve complex business and tax problems. By combining the power of EY’s tax experience with innovative technology, you can help us transform the tax function of the future.
Currently we are looking for Tax Consultant to support our Tax teams and help our clients in tax advising and other tax projects. You will work with colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds and will help them resolving complex tax & business issues. As you build your knowledge and experience in tax and finance area, you will become a tax advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries.
You will get an exceptional experience and cover your university internship (if needed). The recruitment process has started, so apply online and let’s talk!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Specialising in either Hungarian Tax or International Tax role depending on your preference
- In your specialist area, working with start-up companies, large corporations and high-profile individuals
- Receiving on-the-job learning, working closely with other tax assistants and tax managers
- Gaining practical experience in different areas of tax through complex client work
Skills And Attributes For Success
Analytical and critical thinking, writing skills, great teamwork & communication skills would be great assets and help you to succeed.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong academic record including the university degree or being last year student in economics/ finance/ accounting/law or related area
- Motivation and willingness to grow as an expert in tax professional services
- Curiosity and keeping up with tax and finance news
- Availability to work full time
- Proper mix of strong communication and interpersonal skills, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent spoken and written Hungarian and English
What We Look For
A team player with high level of ownership, responsibility and with motivation to continually develop personal & technical skills through training, experience and coaching.
We offer to you:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Exceptional EY Experience. It‘s Yours To Build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.