We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our expanding Audit and Assurance team. You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients. You will have direct access to partners and the ability to provide a valued opinion within the team. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements
- Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships
- Design and implementation of audit plans
- Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and time frame
- Manage trainees while on assignment
- Responsible for development and mentoring of trainees.
Skills and attributes:
- Minimum 3 years' experience required
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification)
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience in audit engagements
- Worked with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Capable of working on your own initiative
- Ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.