Accounting & Finance / Procurement / IT Analyst (Language Speaker)
Purpose and Mission
The aim of Roche Services & Solutions is to grow with the emerging and promising technology capabilities being enabled in the company and continue to be innovative going one step ahead of current trends and use internal skills to introduce new technologies that give Roche Services & Solutions a competitive advantage.
At Roche, we do support other APAC countries so we are looking for talent that are fluent in the respective language as will be supporting our counter part in the respective countries.
- Assist in business functions in the areas
- Learn and practice basic day to day work or projects in a shared services environment
- Engage in networking with colleagues from other business functions and Senior Management on best work practices
- Discover within own team and/or with other process teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Delivering high levels of customer service to both internal or external stakeholders
- Performing other relevant support activities as and when required
As we do have various business functions in different area, you are encourage to apply if you have below relevant experience:
- Accounting, Finance, and Compliance
- Information Technology
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree from reputable universities in relevant field of study
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good command of spoken and written either in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Vietnamese or Thai
- Fresh Graduate are encourage to apply
Who We Are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Entry Level
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.