Administrative and Accounting Assistant (m/f/d)
Our team and activities
The main activities of our department are the following:
- Preparing financial, accounting and tax reporting such as annual accounts, book-keeping, corporate tax, VAT and personal tax returns
- Performing corporate secretarial tasks
- Performing related filing obligations and legal deposits
We are working on a broad range of industries and clients: operational companies, private equity and real estate structures, mutual funds, local small and medium size entrepreneurs.
We are reporting to different teams of the tax department of PwC Luxembourg which oversee the client relationship management and the business development.
Our focus is the operational expertise in the production process in order to continuously improve the efficiency and the quality of the team.
Our team is built around 5 essential pillars:
- Image – We are responsible for creating our reputation
- Teamwork – All for one, one for all
- Development – Continually better, faster, stronger
- Transparency and Fairness – Transparent and fair in the way we work and treat each other
- Harmony: Work/Life – We are making TES a great place to work
We are offering you a varied position in which you will support our accounting and tax practice on administrative and operational tasks, including the following:
- Daily maintenance of clients’ administrative and accounting records
- Dealing with clients’ mails and correspondence
- Processing and preparing legal documents such as company resolutions and minutes, writing communications to shareholders
- Assisting the accountants in recording of accounting documents, preparing payment instructions, encoding of invoices, performing bank reconciliation, maintaining general accounts
- Performing legal deposits and filing obligations with the relevant local authorities
- You have recently obtained a diploma of management assistant, a diploma in economics or in secretarial work (ex: Bachelor, DUT, BTS)
- To succeed in this role, you will need to be rigorous and disciplined, to have very good organizational skills and the ability to take initiatives
- You like working as part of a team and can also work independently when performing your duties
- You are proficient in French and English. Knowledge of German would be considered as an asset
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and you use it regularly
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.