Data & Analytics: CDC Senior Planner and Reviewer - UKI Data Analytics - Centralised Delivery Centre
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Centralised Delivery Centre (CDC) based in Newcastle upon Tyne has been created by the unprecedented growing demand in analytics by industry. Data driven decision making is now becoming paramount and having the cutting-edge technology in EY to capture/ transform/ produce world-class analytics has been an incredible journey for our clients.
The CDC produces analytics for global clients and EY has efficiently developed extraordinary technologies with huge strides and we can produce analytics with great speed, large data volumes and automation.
Due to the continuing demand from our clients this is an exciting opportunity for a new Senior Planner and Reviewer to join the expanding CDC team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing dynamic team who are changing how we deliver services to our clients.
Your key responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Being a senior member of the hub team within Newcastle and the hub planning pod
- Planning analytics delivery for engagements across the UK
- Being a key member of the review pod, ensuring the highest quality work is produced and delivered by the hub team
- Identifying opportunities to make our work, more efficient or effective. Bringing innovative ideas into the delivery team
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Doing all those things that a professional should, like thinking about data security, archiving, and quality
Skills and attributes for success
- A willingness to learn, to work outside your comfort zone, achieving a common goal, supported by a team with diverse backgrounds across a range of geographies
- Evidence of a logical and detailed oriented mind, able to support our quality agenda and compliance requirements
- Experience owning deliverables, and performing detailed self-review of work
- Proven ability using technology and analytics to solve business problems, deliver insights, or create recommendations
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment whilst juggling multiple conflicting deadlines
- Great written and verbal communication, presentation and client service
- Strong team player with a solution focused attitude
- Considered a master user of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience working with complex financial or transactional data
- A relevant accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or time qualified with strong all-round accounting knowledge
- Strong understanding of business and financial processes
- Experience of a high profile ERP system eg: SAP, Oracle, JDE, Navision
- Experience demonstrating or presenting software/tools to internal or external stakeholders
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness here. We ask because it matters!
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.