Tax - Tax & Legal Services - Finance & Operations - Cash Collection - Associate - Cairo
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Finance Operations team manages PwC’s financial risk through financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and tactical consulting. As a part of our team, you’ll assist us with budgeting, reporting, business operations, domestic and international accounting operations, and finance strategy.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting
- Follow up on Middle East cash collection & reduce the receivables.
- Reduce the debt provisions.
- Debtors Analysis.
- Monitor the debtors Aging & escalate whenever required.
- Workforce planning & capacity management.
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships, work across multinational teams and with a wide variety of individuals at different levels – from senior partners to staff
- Strong interest and passion for PwC and looking to further develop him/herself and his/her PwC network
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable
- Demonstrates analytical skills
- Driven with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Personal gravitas and ethical behavior
- Seeking opportunities for improvement, automation and efficiency gains.
- Fresh Graduate with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas (such as Risk Management, Finance, Business administration)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.