AM/M - Client Service Specialist (Petaling Jaya)
Kuala Lumpur is the host to KPMG Delivery Network’s ASPAC Compliance Delivery Centre (‘’ACDC’’), which offers compliance services in ASPAC. The team is culturally diverse, comprising of many different nationalities, backgrounds and skills. ACDC offers end-to-end compliance support for clients and is powered by advanced technology and automation, robust processes, and a highly skilled team of client centric professionals. Be part of this exciting journey within KPMG and expand your compliance Knowledge across the region, whilst you are being coached and trained by multiple professionals across the firm.Responsibilities
- Managing integrated delivery of client services in the ASPAC region including Statutory Accounts, Corporate Income Tax, Indirect Tax, Withholding Tax, and other related compliance services.
- Manage client governance and engagement frameworks in place
- Cascade key client communications across teams
- Build strong relationship with clients, based on a solid and world class delivery.
- Drive pull through advisory opportunities from their client base to local member firm
- Ensure client engagement protocols are followed
- Manage client escalations to action and resolution
- Monitor/approve the scope of services and billing for clients
- Monitoring financial performance of the delivery of services and client’s expectations
- Participating in client meetings to follow up on milestones and enhance efficiency in the project
- Ensuring compliance with internal risk management procedures
- Identifying and leading ad hoc projects such as automation of work
- Leverage technology to optimize process effectiveness and liaising with client on such opportunities
- Work closely with ASPAC teams delivering services who are based across jurisdictions to ensure the overall client experience is always top quality
- At least 5 years of client service experience with compliance experience preferred
- Strong written and spoken English language knowledge is a must
- Experience in tax / statutory compliance is preferred
- Ability to identify potential problems and issues and articulate them clearly to clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in compliance process improvement is an advantage
- Curiosity and passion to find solutions to client’s needs
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.