Corporate Tax Manager
This role offers an excellent opportunity for Tax advisory and compliance professional, who is client service focused, highly organized and detail orientated, to play a key role in the growth of the Tax business unit. A key member of the management team, your role is pivotal to client experience, to accelerating team success and to manage our diverse portfolio of corporate and individual clients. Your responsibilities will include the provision of comprehensive and effective tax advisory services and/or the preparation of tax computations, tax returns and GST compliance.
- Manage client portfolio in the area of tax compliance and provide tax advisory services.
- Review, provide recommendations on agreements and/or documents of clients for compliance and risk mitigation purposes
- Assess and identify (cross business line) business development opportunities, whilst managing tax engagements.
- Review, provide recommendations, solutions on clients’ portfolio and to understand what they have on hand and how this portfolio is to translate into a target revenue.
- Work along with staff, peers and partners on the delivery of tax advisory to multinational clients across industries in Singapore and globally.
- Lead the team and the process for all tax related engagements.
- Manage junior staff coaching, training and development.
- Build strong external and internal relations with clients, networks, teams and across other service.
- Involve in any other adhoc projects and related tasks as and when required by the Partner(s).
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or relevant discipline preferably with a professional qualification as recognised by SIATP
- Minimum 5 – 7 years related experience, preferably from a professional services firm/Accounting firm.
- Must be familiar with Singapore Tax guidelines.
- Strong delivery management, enforcement of timely execution and on time delivery.
- Proven leadership, project management and analytical skills
- Proven communication skills, including spoken and written English, and ability to work across all levels.
- Strong team player.
- Motivated and looking for career growth and development.