Associate / Senior Consultant - Business Process Solutions - Beijing
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts.
We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.About the Business
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,000 tax people in 21 cities to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review’s World Tax 2017)
Deloitte’s Business Process Solutions can help companies identify the unique approach by assessing operational effectiveness, identifying opportunities to enhance strategic insight and operational efficiencies, and developing an incremental path to improvement by leveraging alternative resource models. Our approach assists businesses in improving the management, oversight, and control of their accounting, tax, and human resources processes through a flexible mix of in-house and external resources. We have accumulated valuable experience in outsourcing and co-sourcing services with which we are able to assist our clients develop customized financial and tax management plans based on their specific industries and operation models. We aim to build a long-term relationship with our clients so that these plans can be improved for the benefit of their comprehensive management and decision making processes.
Work you'll do
- Review financial statements and reporting for internal and external requirements with a focus on management, corporate and statutory requirements·
- Review tax filing, payroll and other compliance work according to the current effective PRC tax regulation and labor law·
- Assist managers to lead the engagement team in client’s offices or Deloitte office to plan and execute the projects and deliver a superior client experience·
- Conduct research on tax regulation or application procedure and other procedure and draft email to elaborate the whole process for manager review·
- Work with internal technology team to provide end-to-end digital solutions to serve full back office functions·
- Direct client discussions and interviews to collect critical information for the purpose of analyzing situations and designing solutions·
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders·
- Analysis and design of workflows and business processes to enhance clients operation efficiencies·
- Assist managers to lead and train junior staff while leveraging the staff resources to optimize the project performance
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance, taxation or other related disciplines·
- Working experience requirements: accounting or tax related work for 3-5 years, working experience in PE Fund is preferred·
- Solid project delivery experience with successful experience of managing or leading complex, mutifunction/multi-stakeholder projects in a large corporate environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of PRC accounting and tax regulation, accounting software and Microsoft office, e.g. excel and word·
- Strong consultation, communication and problem solving skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure·
- Strong analytical skill and highly commitment to quality client service·
- Be mature, proactive, committed, motivated with strong sense of teamwork·
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a "Top Employer China" in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine. Apply now!Stay connected for the latest career opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.