Financial Advisory Intern
Financial Advisory Intern – Dublin
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and Consulting. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars is looking for fulltime interns to join our Insolvency team in our Dublin office for a minimum of 6 months. Working closely with Partners, Managers and staff, you will gain great exposure to a wide variety of work and clients. As you progress you will gradually gain more responsibility for elements of each assignment and begin to play a more central role.
Financial Advisory offers broad training which includes fundamental accounting techniques while at the same time providing an opportunity to engage closely with various aspects of the finance, property and legal professions. From day one you are included in training and are given similar responsibility as our 1st year trainees – photocopying is not a core part of your time with us!
- Perform administrative tasks related to range of insolvency cases
- Ensure cases meet statutory/regulatory requirements
- Ensure internal procedures are met
- Provide support to the management team
- Draft and send correspondence
- Research key information
- Prepare for meetings
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.