AOS Statutory Reporting Accountant
Position: AOS Statutory Reporting Accountant
Department: Financial Accounting and Outsourcing Services Division
Mazars is continuing to expand its Financial Accounting & Outsourcing Services and we are recruiting qualified accountants to join the team!
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory and tax services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 44,000 professionals – 28,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars is one of the leading professional services firms in Ireland. Our services include audit, assurance, tax, consulting, financial advisory, corporate finance and financial accounting and payroll outsourcing. With over 30 Partners and 500 staff based in Dublin, Galway and Limerick, Mazars in Ireland is part of an international, integrated and independent firm operating in over 90 countries.
Our outsourcing clients range from the largest global companies to emerging businesses who are establishing operations in Ireland, as well as indigenous SME businesses and public sector organisations.
Mazars Financial Accounting and Outsourcing Services Division provides accounting, financial reporting and compliance services to clients in various sectors including manufacturing, distribution, retail, financial services, professional services and public sector. We provide businesses with a cost-effective full finance function, as well as ensuring compliance with all reporting and tax regulations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), FRS 101, FRS 102 or FRS 102 1A
- Consolidated financial statements
- Conversion of financial statements to local GAAP
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders
- Ad hoc client projects
- Supervision of junior team members
- Qualified accountant with Chartered Accountants Ireland (ACA) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Skills and experience
- Professional large audit practice experience
- Excellent knowledge of FRS 101, FRS 102, FRS 102 Section 1A, IFRS and Companies Act 2014
- Experience of consolidation preparation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced MS Excel skills
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.