Senior Finance Controller | OMASCO | Al Futtaim Automotive | Oman
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
About the Role:
The role purpose is to manage all finance and accounting operations and coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts. The role is also responsible for developing the financial strategy, including risk minimisation plans and opportunity forecasting.
The Sr. Finance Controller undertakes all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Financial Accounting & reporting:
- Supervise Formulation and submission of detailed financial statement at required interval and reporting of the same. Preparation of SOPs, accounting policies, intercompany settlement and product accounting. Work with internal and external audit team and support.
- Budget and Cost Control:
- Preparation and reporting of annual budget forecast, monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, in line with local and regulatory requirements. Provide input/support for new business strategies, and revenue optimization
- Systems Development & Product Accounting:
- Support systems development and product accounting along with core systems for retail banking product including reconciliation.
- 10+years of relevant experience in a Senior Finance role
- Proven working experience as a Sr. Financial Controller
- Experience with accounting software
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- MBA (Finance) or Chartered Accountant or CPA preferred.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.