MY - Assurance - Market Intelligence Analyst (Motor Industry Services)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Support for the market eminence activities and client interactions of ProfitFocus, including the proactive development of insights material that provides genuine reasons for ProfitFocus to stay in contact with those clients
- Challenge “accepted wisdom” in the market by supporting the team to seek out areas of operations that are not well understood by dealers/brands or which are governed by “long-held, best practise” that may not actually be supported by facts. Seek to clarify and re-frame the approach that operators have traditionally taken
- Support data mining and research to uncover the most relevant drivers of dealership performance (in different markets and segments) and the leading indicators which need to be monitored to gain advance notice of potential problems
- Support the project management of various consulting engagements
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- A Business Degree (e.g. B.Ec, B.Com, M.Bus, MBA) and an appreciation of the broad commercial and business principles that underpin dealership and network operations (essential)
- SPM or equivalent qualification with at least 5 As
- Experience in performance analysis – understanding the role / impact of KPIs, channel, pricing, product and competitors
- Experience developing executive grade presentations
- Ability to manage workload in a high-pressure environment and deal with ambiguity
- A “get up and go” attitude with a passion to develop, succeed and make an impact
- A passion of the motor industry is strongly desirable
- Motor industry experience will be highly regarded, but not necessary for this position
- High proficiency in English communications, both verbal and written
- Strong team player
- Outstanding problem-solving skills including analytical and reasoning abilities
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.