Senior Accounting Officer
- You’ll be highly organized, pay close attention to detail and know your subject matter as you will be coordinating and executing the day to day accounting and financial operations to meet our tax and legal requirements, managing the bookkeeping of our clients’, and preparing and reviewing the annual financial statements and reports;
- You will comply with the rules of the internal administrative procedures provided by the company and the regulator;
- You will prepare and review the annual financial statements and reports, and assist the team/client for the preparation of financial reporting and closing process;
- You will build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, like banks and other external parties, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions while adhering to contractual requirements;
- Compliance and regulations has never been more complex: you will need to ensure we comply and meet our KYC obligations by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding us from potential risks;
- You will be preparing the VAT and Tax returns and computing the tax provisions;
- Moreover, you will be in charge of credit management, and transactions monitoring;
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we are providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or Finance
- ACCA is a great asset
- Knowledge in local GAAP
- 4- 6 years Accounting experience mainly in Real Estate services
- IFRS or Consolidation experience is a great asset
- Languages : English – Dutch is an advantage
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.