Head of Regional Strategy & Partnerships
Get to know the Role:
We are looking for a Head of Regional Strategy & Partnerships reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. We believe a successful candidate has the Heart and Hunger to apply solid commercial fundamentals to a fast growing, fast evolving environment. If you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you!
- The scope of your role covers Strategy and Partnerships which have a pan region impact for Digibank.
- You will be responsible for generating original ideas, developing and presenting recommendations and oversight of execution of initiatives with a view of diversifying the consumer base and gaining an additional share of the market.
- You will drive identification of strategic partnerships that influence business growth and profitability and ensure execution of approved recommendations in close partnership with senior stakeholders
- You will design and implement a client-centric approach for strategy and partnerships with a commercial and digital lens
- You will embed financial discipline in strategic outcomes to drive sustainable shareholder value and benchmark these internally and externally
- You will be responsible for driving execution of strategic initiatives & ideas that will grow the business and avail measurable results working
The Must Haves:
- You have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility required to work at Digibank.
- You have at least 15 years experience in strategy at top tier consulting firms and with big fintech/bank players
- Strategic thinker with ability look beyond individual issues to identify broader themes with wider-reaching impact
- A data-driven leader with a strong bias for action and a holistic understanding of business.
- Superb presentation and communication skills and good interpersonal skills with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in project managing complex, cross-functional projects
- Creativity and comfortable with ‘blank sheet of paper’ assignments, a big-picture thinker who is detail-oriented and problem solver in a complex environment
- Structured thought process and a strong analytical ability, and some experience with operational execution
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.