Financial Modeling Stress Testing Manager
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
What we offer:
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
- Manage Balance Sheet and Revenue projection models, involve in and coordinate model production process, liaise with multiple stakeholders and engage with model owners during and after CCAR cycle
- Monitor and enhance model performance in cooperation with model developers and Technology
- Test and sign-off on the model enhancements completed by model developers
- Coordinate model production dependencies across teams during the model production process
- Perform ad hoc analysis for model results
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics / Statistics or related field.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage processes from end-to-end to ensure successful and timely delivery of requirements
- Effective time management and ability to meet tight deadlines and handle pressure situations
- Strong organization skills, with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective written and oral communication abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Confident command of English
You might also have:
- Graduate degree is preferred
- Familiarity with revenue forecasting, macroeconomic planning or stress testing is an advantage
FP&A makes sure books and records are correct for Morgan Stanley's support areas, reviews actual cost pools and is responsible for financial planning for the support services of the Firm. As part of the monthly reporting, this group prepares global management reporting packs with analysis and commentary.
Within FP&A, the CCAR model production team is responsible for managing the Balance Sheet and Revenue models for the Federal Reserve’s regulatory framework (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review ).
About Morgan Stanley:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.