Plant Finance Manager
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you'll work
Our Owen, WI plant is focused on fostering an environment based on collaboration and teamwork in order to bring our customer the highest quality product in the market. We create dry blend products that delight our customers. We work hard, play hard, and give back to the community we work in through our Kerry employee engagement program.
What you'll do
- Partner with all members of the site leadership team to ensure ownership and accountability of financial performance, whilst identifying process improvement and cost reduction opportunities across all plant related cost categories (materials, labor, equipment, indirect purchases, inventory)
- Partner with commercial finance on product costing and new product introduction to support the strategic pricing process
- Partner with Supply Chain to help aligning Supply & Demand and enhance productivity together with working capital management
- Present plant financial analysis and scorecard to plant and business unit management, with strong emphasis on Operational performance linked to Productivity and Loss Management
- Preparation of all daily, weekly, period end operational performance reports with comments and recommendation for corrective actions
- Partner with the Plant Manager in the monthly presentation of operating results to business unit management, and future strategical decisions for the plant
- Responsible for Month-End period closing and associated balance sheet management, accruals and purchase order reconciliation
- Accountable for strong process adherence across the plant for all relevant metrics including, but not limited, to Inventory Control and Risk Management, Cycle Counting Accuracy, Inventory Obsolescence, Vendor Payment Management and Customer Billing (AP and AR are centralized, but the plant processes are key to a smooth operation)
- The Plant Finance Manager is expected to understand the processes sufficiently to support the operation of them, and whilst not responsible for day-to-day completion, they are the site gatekeeper to ensure compliance
- Capital projects submission, ROI calculation (if needed) and performance reporting
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Planning
- Kerry Best Practice Implementation
What you'll need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Accounting required
- CPA, CMA or equivalent is desired but not required
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, SAP and Accounting Systems and experience with performance-based measurement highly desired. Good knowledge of Excel and associated systems is essential. ERP/SAP and Company specific systems training will be provided as required
- Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail, good communication, organization, prioritization and time management skills while handling multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Prior experience with long term strategic planning, investing analysis, acquisition, capital, cost management, capital reporting, budgeting, forecasting, profitability analysis, financial
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.