Designation : XMS Processor/Analyst.
SBU : Finance
We are seeking an experienced TRAVEL AND EXPENSE ADMINISTRATOR to manage all travel related activities for employees across DuPont.
Brief Job Description:
- Helpdesk/ Customer Service
- Provide excellent customer service to employees related to T&E inquiries
- Efficiently address inquiries from employees regarding policies, processes and systems
- Provide support on Concur Navigation
- Educate and train travelers and BU personnel on the proper procedures for expense reporting, reimbursement and past due items.
- Reconcile, research and support credit card accounts.
- Strong oral, written communication and interpersonal skills to communicate across levels in the Org.
- Research and guide for resolution regarding traveler set-up or misapplied payments.
To be in Compliant to Corporate Travel Policy:
- Review activities and audit flags to reduce risk, ensure compliance to travel policy and local tax and legal guidelines.
- Assist Corporate Security and Corporate Audit in review of specific cardholder account reviews.
- Educate BU personnel and travelers on best practices of expense reporting, past due accounts and traveler terminations.
- Monitor various reports for compliance
Miscellaneous Travel processes:
- Troubleshoot and notify issues regarding batches or payment failures to relevant teams.
- Innovation in streamlining the process.
- Expertise on T&E spend dashboards.
- SME on corporate credit card program and employee expenses
- Perform reconciliations on end to end credit card process.
- Review outstanding charges, guide the employee to submit and communicate Shared Services Financial Leads for review.
Education Qualification & Years of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel
- Prior experience with Travel and Expense Product Concur/TMS and/or databases preferred
Value Proposition of the Role:
- Optimum utilization of one’s theoretical knowledge as well as technical skills.
- Travel & Expense, Accounting, Excel, Expense Reports, Concur, Databases, TMS, Finance.
Any Other Remarks:
- Adaptable for change management
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit ourAccessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.