Senior Fund Accountant
We provide end-to-end private capital fund services with the ability to set up and manage entities at the global SPV level, through to administration and investor services at the fund level. Our professional services include fund administration, registrar and transfer agency services, performance fee calculations, fund accounting and audit assistance. This role will be responsible to manage a portfolio of private equity and hedge funds administration and strengthen the relationship with our clients.
- Responsible for daily processing of transactions for investment funds portfolio, including reconciliation on cash position and stock position and preparation of monthly or quarterly Net Asset Value (NAV) for a portfolio of medium to high complexity investment funds
- Responsible for daily maintenance of the full books of accounts for the funds including trade capture, reconciliations, cash management, securities pricing, fee calculations and processing of investor subscriptions, redemptions and transfers
- Conduct anti-money laundering checks on the identity of investors and their source of funds and communicate with investors in respect of their subscription / redemption / transfer status / shareholding
- Address all requests and queries from fund managers, investors, auditors and other contractual parties or regulatory bodies for the funds
- Prepare financial information and schedules for audit purposes; review draft audit accounts and resolve audit issues; dispatch of interim and annual financial statements and other notices to fund managers or investors
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience in accounting or fund administration
- Qualified member or student member of HKICPA or other professional accounting institution
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Fund Officer
- Have basic knowledge of investment products and knowledge of fund accounting applications (PAXUS / Investran / Geneva) is an advantage
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn and able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Ally Chau via email@example.com.Apply for this role
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.