Senior Officer - Finance
National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited (NCCPL), an ACCA approved employer, is looking for Senior Officer - Finance.
Qualification: ACCA Qualified
Experience: At least 3 years of relevant years in similar capacity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assistance in preparation of budget and its related workings.
- Assist in execution of treasury/investment transactions.
- Preparation of certain Bank Reconciliation
- Verification of Mark-up calculation and Preparation of mark-up expense on exposure margins;
- Recording and follow up of technology fee from settling banks;
- Maintaining and recording Fixed Assets; maintain all record in fixed asset module along with monthly accounting entries;
- Prepare all fixed asset reconciliation;
- Assisting in preparation of monthly MIS and recommend improvements and amendments in MIS
- Ability to evaluate and interpret financial and non-financial data.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication skills.
- Self-driven, Quick Learner with strong Leadership skills.
Benefits & Compensation:
Remuneration package includes; Market competitive salary & other benefits as per Company policy.
Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria can share CVs at email@example.com
Please mention the position “Senior Officer-Finance” in the subject line.
NCCPL is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage differently abled people to apply for their relevant/suitable areas