Summer Internship Program - Audit Assurance (Petaling Jaya)
The Summer Internship Program (SIP) is a structured and premier career incubator catered exclusively for Malaysian undergraduates of any degree programs studying in the UK and Australia.
The SIP is opened to aspiring students who not only seek to build an exceptional experience at KPMG, but also possess a fiery passion to work in a leading professional services firm across the Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Support functions. The real-work and real-client experience provided by KPMG shall accelerate students’ technical, interpersonal as well as social capabilities that are critical to both professional development as well as success in the classroom, workplace, and beyond.
Coupled with the hands-on training that has real-world applications, the SIP also offers vigorous strategic engagement opportunities ranging from insightful networking sessions with KPMG’s leadership, thought-provoking business challenge, and impactful volunteering activities that aim to expand students’ perspectives in becoming the next generation of changemakers.
If you are looking to make a real impact with the clients you work with and the communities you live in, join us by submitting your application to KPMG’s Summer Internship Program now.
Together, let’s Inspire Confidence and Empower Change!
Under this function, our interns will acquire these competencies:
- Understanding of Accounting standards in Malaysia
- Audit assessment & compliance
- Drafting of financial statements
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities.
- Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 12 weeks.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.