Finance Executive, Reporting (Insurance)
About the company
A newly created position with the opportunity to learn and work with a highly collaborative team. Our client is a renowned insurance company with international presence.
About the job
- Preparing monthly journals, management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing quarterly and year end reporting to head office
- Assist in annual audit and ad-hoc projects including IFRS17
Skills and Experience required
- Diploma in Accountancy or any relevant accounting qualifications
- At least 3 years of finance experience in the insurance/reinsurance industry
- You should be a team player and possess the ability to work under pressure
- Big 4 auditors should apply
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.