This role will suit someone that has a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with a UK Accounting Practice.
We are looking for someone with strong English client communication skills, both written and verbal, who will take responsibility and due care of all work completed.
- Preparation and/or review of book-keeping & VAT returns
- Processing monthly payroll and administration of NEST pension schemes
- Liaison between team and clients to obtain relevant queries and documents
- Preparation and review of management accounts
- Preparation and review of final accounts and corporation tax returns
- Preparation and review of self-assessment tax returns
- Ability to work under pressure, both independently and as part of a team
- Responding to ad-hoc client queries via phone and email
- Competence in QuickBooks + Xero and ability to grasp new software quickly is essential