Audit Senior - Hybrid
Search Talent are delighted to be partnered with a Top Tier Financial Services firm appoint a new Senior Auditor to join a driven and growing team. The successful candidate should have a strong understanding of IFRS, US GAPP and have a background in financial services/ funds industry. This role can offer the right candidate the opportunity to travel and work on international audits. It is a fantastic opportunity for Audit professionals looking to take the next step in their career and join a global leader.
- Liaising with clients to prepare and review financial statements under IFRS and US GAAP;
- Working with clients to optimise several business functions, such as, projects relating to the financial statement process, short term interim staffing assignments and the review and remediation of business processes
- working within a team to ensure deadlines are met
- Promoting FAAS both internally and externally
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Experience in financial services/funds industry
- PQE minimum 1 year with a recognised accounting qualification
- A strong understanding of IFRS, US GAAP and regulatory requirements related to funds industry with a knowledge of complex financial instruments
- Experience working in Audit in large Irish/ Multinational companies is desirable
- A keen eye for detail and ability to resolve issues as they arise.
- Good report writing and excel skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
- An ambitious and motivated attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This role will provide the successful candidate with a fantastic opportunity to enhance their career and develop their skills within a global firm renowned for its excellent culture, services, and progression opportunities. Competitive remuneration and flexible working options available.