Management Trainee - Working Capital Management
Institutional Financial Services - ACCA Members only, up to 10 roles
Skill: Working Capital Management
- Accounts Payable- Invoice Processing, Vendor management, supplier creations, Payments, PO and Non-PO, Bank reconciliations, Invoice queries, Ageing, rejections, etc.
- Operations- - WSS, Treasury Management System, Payment run: ACH, WIRE, EFT, CHQ, BACS, Static data maintenance, Cash management, KYC and posting month end journals.
- Global Middle Office- -Line of credit, WSS, Treasury Management system, Credit Facility, Collateral Management
- Finance- Treasury accounting & reporting, US GAAP, SEC Disclosures, Treasury products, Reconciliation, Analysis of reports
QUALIFICATION: ACCA / MBA FINANCE (Only) / BBA / BBM / B.Com background with 2 years experience.
- Strong knowledge of Fundamental Accounting/General Accounting
- Strong Knowledge on Investment Banking terms i.e. Capital Markets, Private Equity, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, real Estate Funds.
- Strong knowledge On Excel- Functions and formulas
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills, Analytical bent of mind
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to Work efficiently and effectively in a team.