- Preparation and posting of accounting entries
- Process payment and reimburse petty cash to vendor and staff
- Handle account receivable and debtor reconciliation
- Reconcile bank and other related accounts
- Prepare service tax returns
- Assist in preparing finance reports, collating and preparing information for audit and tax purpose
- Ensure proper authorisation and verification of accounting transactions
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks from time-to-time
- Possess at least a LCCI / Diploma in Accounting or ACCA
- Preferably candidates with 1 year of experience in accounting
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and good team player
- Good time management and problem-solving skill
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Access and Words)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Come and be part of Our Team! Reach out to us via +603-2297 1000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.