Associate, Accounts & Business Advisory
At Chiene + Tait (“C+T”), the success of our business is founded on being able to recruit the best people, who share our values and are driven to make a positive impact. As a result, we are recognised as a market leader and a firm that creates real and lasting value for our clients. We provide you with opportunities to drive change and make a difference.
We have an opportunity for a full time Associate to join our Accounts and Business Advisory team. This team is with our clients every step of the way, providing transactional accounting support and helping them achieve their dreams and goals.
This your chance to develop your skills within an innovative, high-performing firm that will provide a supportive environment that is committed to its people. You will work closely with senior members of the Accounts and Business Advisory team, and other leaders of the firm.
Like many organisations, we have adapted our working practices to ensure the safety of our team and our clients. We have now moved to a dynamic working model, giving our people flexibility around where they work.
About the role
- Manage and prioritise your own portfolio of clients including workflow, communication and deadlines to meet the needs of the clients and business
- Support senior associates and management with ad hoc advisory projects
- Support senior associates and management to build knowledge and capability within the team
- Support senior associates and management to collaboratively identify and develop opportunities with clients where we have the potential to further support them
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an accounting environment but commercial background will also be considered
- Show that you can use your initiative
- In-depth analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Client focused and delivers with excellent communication
- Good organizational and time management skills and able to prioritise to meet deadlines and the needs of the business
- Technology savvy
- Cloud accounting experience is considered an advantage
C+T brings together more than 150 specialists providing a wide range of high-quality professional services. Headquartered in the heart of Edinburgh’s city centre, we also have offices in Inverness and Glasgow. As members of a globally connected network of more than 175 firms in 83 countries, we bring world-class capabilities and high-quality services to clients, and a fantastic workplace culture and global opportunity to our people.
You will have the opportunity to join a leading professional services firm along with professional learning and development opportunities tailored to you and your career goals.