Client Service Rep, Wealth Management
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Under direct supervision the Wealth Management Client Service Representative is responsible for supporting relationship management teams through processing various administrative and operational activities related to client investment, banking and fiduciary and advisory products.
- Primary activities may include executing money movements paying close attention to details. Of critical importance is the Client Service Representative’s adherence to the required banking, investment and trust guidelines and procedures involved with requested activities.
- Executes client account servicing activities as requested by partners within appropriate time frames, including but not limited to the processing of wires and fund transfers, bill payment, cash movement, meeting preparation, maintenance of accurate and complete account records, imaging of documents, and researching of client issues.
- Develops a strong understanding of required steps involved with each request, communicating with relationship management and operations teams as appropriate to obtain necessary information to properly execute the requested activity.
- Addresses the requirements of each activity in a timely fashion and in strict adherence with Northern Trust and Wealth Management Risk Management and Compliance guidelines and procedures, promptly escalating any issues and/or concerns to management.
- Develops a strong knowledge of the various business applications critical to client and account servicing, including on-line tools.
- Where appropriate, strives to identify service efficiency and delivery enhancements, as well as process improvements
- Keeps abreast of new or existing Northern Trust and Wealth Management products, services and compliance requirements.
- Working fast-paced, time sensitive, critical activities for a holistic team environment.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- 2-3 years’ experience in financial and/or client servicing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of investment, banking and/or personal trust and advisory operations, products and services usually acquired through related work experience is preferred in order to assist relationship management teams in processing clients' servicing needs.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills are required to identify, research and/or resolve requests, as well as to manage conflicting priorities and workflow.
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.