Audit & Data Analytics Consultant
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your Journey with us
Absolute numbers are useless. It is only when we ask the question ‘so what?’ that we can give meaning to data. We are passionate about what we do. We know our role as auditors goes far beyond checking figures and financials. We focus on quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive modelling, fact-based management as well as data quality and integrity. Simply put, we bring data to life and we create insights to help our clients properly manage business risk and turn these risks into opportunities. As an Audit and Data Analytics Consultant, you will have a key role within our audit team.
- Become an expert in data mining, optimization, modelling, data extraction, data validation and reporting
- Extract, clean and sample data to get suitable output for further analysis
- Integrate, validate and manipulate data using SQL
- Support audit teams with your expertise to build bespoke analytics
- Create compelling data stories to help make CXO-level decisions
- You will manage multiple projects and report to management
- As you grow in your job, you will be responsible for quality of end-deliverables
- You will be the point of contact for clients, audit teams and guide other consultants
- You will develop your audit and data analytical capabilities and skills as you will be exposed to top specialists who will share their experience
- You will work on a variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- You will expand your network as you work with professionals who will coach you
Let’s talk about you
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree, a first working experience is a plus
- You are proficient in English (Dutch and/or French is a plus)
- You have experience working with databases and writing SQL statements
- You have experience with BI applications (Power BI, Qlick, Tableau,...)
- You have basic knowledge of programming and scripting (knowledge of VBA is a plus)
- You believe your analytical mind and your curiosity are your greatest assets
- You love data in all its forms and you continue to see the big picture
- You work out the why and have a structured approach to problem solving
- You are a great communicator and you are not afraid to ask questions
- You enjoy working closely with clients
- You enjoy helping clients understand how data is relevant to their business
- You are not afraid of a technical challenge
- You are creative and know how to turn raw data into actionable visuals
Deloitte Audit & Assurance is about much more than just the numbers. It’s about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. Deloitte illuminates the what, how, and why of change so you’re always ready to act ahead. We do this by performing audits of financial figures and other data, reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems, and organizations as well as solving problems and offering expert insights.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.