Accounting Manager - Corporate Services
For our office in Malta we are seeking for a Corporate Services Manager. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Take full responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of clients. Deliverables include entity set up, accounting, financial statements, VAT, tax compliance, company secretarial, liquidations, billing and ad hoc transactions;
- Gathering all documents to ensure compliance with local regulations;
- Work on proposals and on-boarding for new clients and new engagements. Your work will include scoping, costing, team allocation and drafting service agreements;
- Participate and lead operational initiatives to help us achieve our goal of being the number one corporate services provider on the island in terms of quality, internal controls and efficiency;
- You will be part of internal strategic projects for our Office in Malta. You will be responsible to plan, implement and ensure completion of projects while remaining aligned with the strategy and goals for our office in Malta;
- Manage and take responsibility for a team of 8-10 junior and senior accountants. This includes assigning/allocating work, coaching and training, review of their work and performance appraisal, both informal and formal;
- As a Manager you will be responsible for a team of talented accountants and their career paths. You will ensure a concrete career plan for each of your team members and positive work environment, through constant feedback and coaching;
- You will engage with Alter Domus colleagues in other locations and promote a “one team” culture and support the objectives of the local office and Alter Domus Group;
- Qualified and warranted Accountant with over 5 years of relevant work experience in the fields of Accounting, Tax, Audit or Corporate Services;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to lead, mentor, motivate and develop a team;
- Knowledge of local financial markets, structures and regulations;
- Commitment to quality and the management of business risks with a proven record of accomplishment of taking initiative and overseeing projects.
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.