Technology Risk / IT Audıt Long Term Intern
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and SaT (Strategy and Transactions) services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 280 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1600 people for 30 years.
We are looking for colleagues who would be interested in joining a mature but still growing business environment as professionals in IT Audit / Technology Risk.
- Industrial / System Engineering
- Management Information Systems
- Computer Science / Engineering or a similar discipline
Knowledge in one of the following topics:
- Information systems controls and auditing
- IT process management and/or reviews
- ERP systems, databases, operating systems auditing
- Business process understanding
- Accounting and financial reporting principles
- Familiarity with IT audit, control and process standards and frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001, eTom, etc.
Candidates may also be working in similar areas such as:
- IT governance
- IT GRC model and technology implementation
- IT due diligence
- Security governance
- Strong fundamentals in communication and reporting both in Turkish and in English