GBS Risk Analyst (Perm)
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Apple’s Global Business Solutions (GBS) organization supports tens of thousands of Apple employees, customers and vendors on just about every topic imaginable. We offer advice and develop innovative solutions to challenging problems that come up all around the world!
The GBS Operations team is a centrally managed organization that supports Apple’s four shared service centers around the world, including Austin, Cork, Shanghai, and Singapore. The Risk team within GBS Ops supports SOX, Privacy, Business Continuity and Information Security compliance for GBS.
We are looking an experienced audit/compliance professional help to coordinate risk activities in support of Apple’s growing business. You will work with other compliance teams, as well as drive and lead compliance initiatives and standards across GBS.
Key qualifications Superb communication skills with an ability to simplify & convey complex topics to all levels of team members.Working knowledge of ITGCs, automated, security and privacy controls for software, hardware and cloud solutions.Solid grasp of shared services processes (e.g. R2R, O2C, P2P, H2R, T&M)Relevant SOX, internal controls and financial audit experience.Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance so that the best possible solution for GBS is identified.Good project management skills and excels at handling competing priorities.Demonstrated experience in developing and encouraging relationships to influence without authority.Very curious and demonstrates professional skepticism; drives issues to root cause and provides thoughtful recommendations.Ability to go from building strategy to delivering a plan to reach the strategic goals.
- Assist teams across GBS to design, document, organize and test key SOX controls and reports
- Partner with the Risk Team to project manage the fiscal year SOX requirements (including testing assignments, sampling, remediation, reporting, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to support Privacy and Information/Data Security compliance
- Support and/or lead initiatives to help drive process improvements; focusing on balancing the cost of compliance with acceptable level of risk
- Partner with GBS Learning & Development to understand compliance training needs as well as content development and delivery to the organisation
Education & experience
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, management information systems, or similar CPA/Chartered Accountant/CISA/CISSP/CIPP or equivalent preferred
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.