SEA - Assurance - Manager - Treasury Investments and Capital Markets
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Deloitte’s specialist Treasury and Capital Markets team consists of 75 professionals across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane offers our banking, government and corporate clients service offerings in the following areas through both advisory and audit channels:
- Financial risk management solutions including market risk, liquidity risk, funding and refinancing risk, and counterparty credit risk.
- Banking, insurance and superannuation governance, controls and regulatory support for markets and treasury divisions (including APRA, Basel and IOSCO regulations and standards)
- Treasury strategy, operating model and transformation support
- Cash management, transactional banking, payments and working capital optimisation
- Investment management solutions for selected clients across all asset classes
- Treasury technology including dealing, settlement, cash management and risk management systems
- Outsourced treasury services
- Operational risk management support for treasury and investment functions.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- You should possess a recognised university degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any other relevant fields
- A member of MICPA/ACCA/ICAEW/MIA/CPA Australia will be an added advantage
- SPM or equivalent qualification with at least 5 As
- Fluent in English communications, both verbal and written
- Suitable candidates will have a passion for banking, treasury, investments and financial markets. We are looking for individuals that have demonstrated experience in several of the following areas: market risk including regulatory and governance frameworks, treasury transformation including technology, finance (debt funding), global cash management, controls and internal audit, investments and standards / regulations relating to treasury and investment functions.
- Have a confidence to oversee quantitative and regulatory projects and back your findings and recommendations with evidence from a range of relevant sources.
- Capability to create insightful reports and presentations and deliver / co-deliver to executives and public company board meetings.
- Enjoy working with others collaboratively to bring the best of our firm, including internationally, to our clients.
- Strong team player
- Ability to adapat and cope in a fast paced challenging work environment
- Outstanding problem solving skills including analytical and reasoning abilities
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.