Join EY Strategy & Transactions Services_Submit Your CV
As the business adapts to an ever-changing business environment the introduction of new technology, artificial intelligence (AI) and use of offshore teams to deliver to our clients, we are creating opportunities for professionals to focus on value-add activities. From early on in a Strategy and Transactions career, you will increasingly be able to focus on building trusted relationships as a strategic advisor to our clients. We are looking for professionals who have the skills to adapt to new ways of working and we are also seeking to build diversity through hiring from a range of backgrounds, focusing on those with the core the mindset of a strategic advisor.
Your key responsibilities
- Perform industry and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Secure and enhance client relationships at the appropriate level and present a positive impression of the firm
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Build strong internal relationships with members of the SaT team and other EY services
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
Skills and attributes for success
- To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong academic record including, a degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Completed military obligations (where applicable)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A postgraduate degree in a related field or professional qualification would be considered an asset
- Financial modeling skills
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
What we offer
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.