Senior Audit Manager
Senior Audit Manager
Ref No. SAM0422E
We are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic professional with experience and qualifications in audit and accounting to take up the role of Senior Manager in our Audit Department.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to develop with our dynamic and motivated engagement teams further professionally. Our new talent will work alongside Partners and Directors with international clients from many sizes and industries on the local market.
In KPMG, we stand Together for Better. If you want to be successful in our united and reliable team, you need:
- At least 7 years of experience in audit
- A professional qualification ACCA, ICAEW, ICPA, or studying towards one
- Deep knowledge of IAS, IFRS, ISA, and audit methodologies
- Ability to positively influence and motivate others
- Leadership skills to guide young and intelligent teams as a role model
- Excellent Bulgarian and English language skills
- Excellent computer literacy (Excel, Word, auditing software)
- Flexibility, creativity, and adaptability
- Attention to detail and dedication to quality in a pressured environment
The role includes:
- Take ownership of all aspects of leading and delivering audit engagements, from planning through to completion
- Leading a team, including supervising and coaching more junior members of staff to help them reach their full potential
- Reporting to audit Partners and Directors on all salient points arising from audits
- Planning and execution of audit fieldwork and statutory reporting across a portfolio of clients
- Project management of all aspects of audit including agreeing audit timelines, team briefings, and supervision and delivery of audit work
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimizing profitability
- Identifying, researching, and helping to resolve complex audit issues
- Preparing client deliverables, building relationships with the client staff, and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Keeping up to date with KPMG's product and service offerings and identifying the sales opportunities that will help us grow our business
- Working on audit tenders and on specific audit related projects across the audit function
We are offering advanced compensation and a social benefit package including:
- Focus on Work-Life balance (hybrid working, flexible hours, extra holidays)
- Learning and career development opportunities (KPMG-sponsored professional qualifications, online and on-site courses, performance-based promotions)
- Motivating remuneration package (regular salary increases, performance bonuses, fringe benefits)
- Wellness care program (additional health insurance, Multisport card, fresh fruit and beverages, team building events)
- Transportation benefits (fuel vouchers, public transport card, free bike access)
- Inspiring and supportive working environment (positive and dynamic work atmosphere where we trust and respect each other)
- Opportunity to work with a wide array of business tools and technologies
- Chance to learn and be part of KPMG international team, our Company is world recognized in its field
If you are interested, please apply below.
KPMG has committed to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2030 as per Our Impact Plan. We have also committed to advocate for equal opportunity, protecting the physical and mental health of our people, supporting education and lifelong learning in our communities. We act lawfully, ethically and in the public interest.
Your application package will be treated with strict conﬁdentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Some of the information that you provide upon submission of your application is personal data and is covered by the special protection regime under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679). KPMG may process your personal data for the purpose of search and selection of suitable candidates for the position as set out above. Your personal data will be stored during the recruitment campaign and afterwards upon your explicit consent or as required by the applicable law. Additional information about the personal data we process in recruitment campaigns, legal reasons and purposes for processing, your rights and other useful information can be found in our Privacy Statement for job applicants. Please read it carefully before submitting your application.
© 2022 KPMG Audit OOD, a Bulgarian limited liability company and a member ﬁrm of the KPMG global organization of independent member ﬁrms afﬁliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.