Accounts and Audit Semi Senior
A 3 Partner Accountancy Practice in Northwest London is looking to recruit a semi-senior to work in both audit and accounts preparation. You will be working predominantly on small to medium sized clients with turnover levels up to £100m.
- Supporting the audit seniors and manager throughout the audit process
- Preparation of limited company accounts
- Preparation of accounts for partnerships and sole traders
- Preparation of corporation tax, personal tax and partnership tax returns
- Other ad hoc work as required e.g. MTD, VAT returns, PAYE matters etc.
What you will need to succeed:
You will need to be at least ACCA part-qualified with at least 2 years audit and accounts preparation experience working in a UK accountancy practice.
- Competitive salary
- Employer enhanced pension contributions
- Salary review every 6 months
- Study package towards the ACCA qualification