Manager, Enterprise Risk Management
Get to know the Role:
Responsible for developing, implementing, and sustaining an enterprise risk management program at Grab. The Manager of Enterprise Risk Management will identify enterprise risk management program requirements, rollout program plans and monitor overall risks and mitigation efforts across the organization. In this role within Governance, Risk & Compliance, the Manager of Enterprise Risk Management will also be responsible for cultivating a customer-centric, collaborative, and proactive risk culture and providing support to regional and country teams to understand, assess and examine risks and control effectiveness.
The day-to-day activities:
- Owns, implements and sustains the enterprise risk management framework and program.
- Responsible for enterprise risk identification, assessment, monitoring, reporting and assurance.
- Runs enterprise risk and control self-assessments and reviews risk policies and tools.
- Partners with regional and country teams to complete risk assessments, control mitigation and track and report on effectiveness.
- Provides executive and management level advice on risks of new business activities and on current and future internal and external activities.
- Establish, manage and implement risk related frameworks, policies, processes, and standards across the organization.
- Reports the enterprise risk management program status, and risk profile including current and trending risks to leadership
- Owns and collaborates with functional teams on the implementation and maintenance of an efficient and scalable enterprise risk management tool
- Cultivates a customer-centric risk culture that champions solutions that will grow a proactive, efficient, sustainable and effective enterprise risk program.
The must haves:
- 6 or more years of experience building and sustaining an enterprise risk management program.
- Various industry or sector related risk management experience is prefered.
- Knowledge of compliance and governance risk management regulatory requirements.
- Proactive, passionate, high energy, humble individual that loves to build and lead a team and engage with others.
- Strong project management, slide creation, stakeholder collaboration, board presentation, and communication skills.
- Experience selecting, rolling out and maintaining tools that allow for an efficient and scalable enterprise risk management program such as RSA, AuditBoard, ServiceNow, SAI Global, etc.
- Strong risk management expertise including development of risk profiles, frameworks, policies, process, risk matrices, risk appetite, risk scoring, risk & control self-assessment surveys, interviews and workshops, and reporting dashboards.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.