Senior Consultant Belgian Personal Income Tax Advisory
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
We are currently looking to reinforce our team in Antwerp with a Senior Consultant in Belgian Personal Income Tax Advisory
- You are part of a varied team of specialists that unite their knowledge and experience in providing compensation & benefits and reward advice to their clients in a multidisciplinary environment (tax, legal, broader consultancy or project management)
- You provide high quality and in-depth tax advice to your clients in the broad context of compensation and benefits, in both a national as international context (employment tax, short and long term incentive plans, equity incentives, pension, remuneration structuring, reward consulting, etc.)
- You build close relationships with your clients’ stakeholders such as Tax, HR and top executives (CxO’s)
- You have ownership of day-to-day deliverables to your clients, able to apply in depth knowledge of your files
- You conduct client meetings in a professional and confident way
- You supervise & coach more junior team members on a daily basis and develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- You understand the key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- You work closely together with your colleagues and build close relationships with your clients
- You ensure projects are delivered in line with the highest quality and client service standards
Let’s talk about you
- You have approximately 5 years’ experience as a lawyer, consultant or otherwise, in the field of personal or employment tax or a broader compensation and benefits experience with a focus on tax
- You have a master’s degree. A postgraduate degree in tax is an asset
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are willing to invest in a positive and international working environment full of opportunities
- You have an open, creative, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and flexible mindset
- You are a team player with leadership skills
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
- You have a client service mindset and are able to pro-actively manage client expectations
- You have a practical and hands-on attitude
- You work well within a team, managing and coaching less experienced team members and knowing when and how to give constructive feedback
- You foster an environment of constant learning and development for yourself and those you work with
- You have good planning and project management skills and be able to manage multiple tasks within set timeframes
- You are enthusiastic and flexible
- You manage and drive changing priorities as they arise, with a positive attitude
- You would like to be part of a very motivated team
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
Global Employer Services (GES) team is fully aware today’s digital revolution is rapidly rewriting the environment for employers and their global workforces. The need for mobility is greater than ever. We help our clients achieve control, gain perspective, and lead with confidence through this period of uncertainty and technological change. Our professionals focus on providing personal tax, compensation & benefits and international assignment/HR services to our clients. We assist our clients to streamline their HR, Mobility and Rewards programs, while managing tax effectiveness, compliance and employment costs, both in a global and domestic context.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.