Consultant, Financial Analysis
Financial Analysis Consultant
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret, and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Join us as a Financial Consultant on our Finance team in [India or Penang] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Financial Analysis Consultant, you will manage end to end Server P&L from RUM, Cost and OPEX controllership for APJ & GC region. The key objective of this role is to work with CoC to ensure we have competitive products to win, with the right price and supply and the right enablement and tactics to achieve regional sales plans as well as maximize profits.
- Finance Business partner to Server APJ & GC regional COC teams on Server performance management and execution of strategies, including financial analysis supporting key IOP (Integrated Operating Plan) and SBT initiatives, at a Regional level. Drive Opex management & operational efficiencies for Server COC team & monitor Seed budget utilization to drive demand acceleration activities.
- Stakeholder management: Build strong relations and collaborate with various regional teams like GBO, Segment Sales and Finance, Demand planning and special pricing to drive Server RTB priorities. Manage Xeon fund approval process. Close monitoring of fund subscription, utilization, and ROI tracking.
- Ability to translate Planning Principles with the COC into actionable and planned Annual targeting by Region, Segment and RTM is key. Lead the Server AOP process in APJ & GC regions by providing sub regional and segment split guidance. Drive interlock sessions with Regional GBO & FP&A team on server targets.
- Forge tight relationship with our Server COC and provide Finance point of view on quarterly and monthly Price Planning. Drive and provide independent COC POV on order performance. Co-ordinate with different teams to build the CoC roll-up for Server RTB review with Global CoC Leadership team
- Active participation in various CoC business reviews. Provide finance guidance and expertise supported by historical trends during internal review discussions. Provide weekly Finance Business Update during weekly CoC BMS reviews. Collaborate with GBO to provide weekly CTBs (Call the ball) & highlight Risks & opportunities at APJ & GC level. Lead any Ad-hoc Projects and analysis, as requested by the Regional Server CoC leaders
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance or Accounting with 12 to 15 years relevant experience in Finance controllership / FP&A domain.
- Excellent business partnering and analytical background and ability to deal with large data inputs. Strong financial and data analysis, problem solving, and teamwork skills are a must.
- Ability to learn quickly, think tactically & strategically with sophisticated interpersonal skills to provide value-add financial analysis is critical. Excellent communication skills & prior experience in executive level presentations.
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate competencies in driving results, dealing with ambiguity and the ability to handle multiple, conflicting priorities.
- Good understanding of Dell finance applications and expert level skills in MS Office: Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience or knowledge in Server products is an added advantage, Flexibility in work timings as this role is highly concentrated in APJ & GC region
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 16 May 2022.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.