EMEIA Direct Specialist, Purchase To Pay (perm)
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. At Apple, we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have envisioned, and now can't imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job!
We believe that collaboration is one of our key strengths, and every day we will connect you with your peers and colleagues, at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you'll contribute to our continued success, and be a key player within the function.
You will become a member of the wider Finance team at Apple. With over 300 employees from a multitude of backgrounds, the Finance department in Cork supports all functions of Apple in EMEIA, including sales fulfilment, Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Apple Music, Apple Retail as well as the Global Business Solutions function.
The Direct P2P team and BuySell team are part of one organisation who work together to support the execution of transactions and accounting for supply chain activity. The P2P specialist will work with various lines of business, ensuring timely invoice execution and driving compliance and innovation in the purchase to pay process. The Direct team supports functions such as Global Finished Goods, AMR & EMEIA AppleCare & 3PP, EMEIA Manufacturing and Freight.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and adapt to a global, fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve and effectively prioritise one's workload
- Detail oriented and strong organisation skills
- Be able to exercise good judgement and discretion while applying Apple policy
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & SAP. Other financial and reporting systems and tools experience a plus (e.g. Tableau)
- Proven ability to identify change and to manage change within your core area
- Strong communication skills with team members, managers and business partners
- Solid ability to manage key results within an environment of extensive month and quarter end activities, balancing multiple tasks and changing requests and prioritising based on business benefit
- Have a good understanding of finance and accounting principles (e.g. recognising expenses in the correct period; understanding assets vs expenses; etc)
- Manage end to end relationships with key strategic business partners
- Own and deliver against a number of global P2P related service levels
- Build and deliver strong reporting solutions for month and quarter end, delivering to a senior worldwide audience
- Providing concise updates regarding overall status, issues, risks and recommended actions to be taken.
- Ensure a consistent focus and involvement in driving efficiencies and operational improvements.
Education & Experience
- S/BA in Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.