INTERNSHIP FOR INTERNAL AUDIT
We are passionate to provide students with an opportunity to have an internship experience in the field of Internal Audit and other relevant field. Internship period usually ranges between four (4) to six (6) months, and we welcome any longer period to be discussed. Upon graduation, our interns are also given priority to permanently become part of our team!
* Annual Bonus, Increment, Promotion Opportunity and Study Bond
* Attractive Salary and Benefits
* Dedication, Excellence, Passion and Performance Culture
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist senior to coordinate and execute audit assignments in accordance with the audit plan. Prepare audit plan and programme including risk identification, assessment and planned audit procedures. Conduct internal audit fieldwork which include identifying and defining internal control issues. Preparation of financial statements reporting. Ensure completeness of audit working papers and supporting documents. Follow-up on implementation of audit recommendation. Carry out any other assignments allocated by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Secretarial or equivalent. Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia No work experience required. Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply. Relevant training will be given by the firm. Required Skill(s): accounting, audit, finance, risk, common sense, Microsoft Office Preferably specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.