- To document and compile audit work papers and obtain sufficient audit evidence to prepare of audit reports.
- To liaise with audit manager and managing partner as and when necessary to report on audit work status, progress, critical issues and communicate important client matters
- Advise and communicate with clients on auditing issues.
- Ability to work independently and ensure timely completion of audit assignment
- Perform any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Fresh graduates/Entry Level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Pleasant personality and good team player
- Positive working attitude and result oriented
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin. Mandarin language is an added advantage
- Required skill(s): MS word, Excel
- Accommodation can be arrange (if needed)
- Training will be provided
- Company trip, Annual dinner
- Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Exam Leave
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS, Bonus and etc
- Meal allowance, Travelling allowance
- Medical Insurance
Working location : SS15 Subang Jaya Selangor ,nearby LRT SS15 station (2-3 minutes walking distance)
Working hours : Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays