At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are currently looking for a Payroll Manager in Tax service line. You have the opportunity to provide clients an integrated, consistent, quality service that unlocks the potential of the payroll compliance function and develop your career through a broad scope of engagements.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients in payroll and provide high levels of client service
- Proactively identifying opportunities for existing clients to provide exceptional payroll services
- Actively targeting new clients
- Develop and guide payroll team professionals by providing effective performance feedback and ensuring team responsibilities are consistent with skills and developmental goals
- Review of work and deliverables prepared by senior and junior team members
- Build on technical competence by keeping up to date on trends, developments and technical authorities and apply them to complex situations
- Support team with regards to MS Navision,
- Continuously improve process and operating procedures,
- Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude
- Coach, organize and support team in all operational activities regarding client service and payroll
- A graduate degree in accounting, finance or law
- A minimum of 5 years of related payroll experience
- Experienced people manager with exceptional technical skills and expertise in functional area
- ACA/ACCA/CA is a plus
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Strong business developer
- Client driven and strategically and commercially aware
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- MS Navision knowledge is a plus
What we look for
Open and communicative person with service-oriented approach to clients and colleagues and an ability to meet tight deadlines and high standards.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Working location: Zagreb, Croatia
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply only via application link no later than 1 May 2022.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.